The Next Best Thing
The next best thing is my second family. As what I have posted for the last days, I am already an orphan. Now I am living with my uncle's family.
I could say this family is great ! But you know there are times that you could say the worst. This family is composed of 6 members. Wanna know the names ? Leandro Lejarde is my stepfather. Sherly Lejarde is my stepmother. Caryl Jane, Maria Coleen Grace and Cherrie Denise Lejarde are my stepsisters.
There are times that this family is into a war (fights), of course you can't avoid misunderstandings. When misunderstandings comes in this family, there are full of backstabbing, murmurs but mostly all of us are like invisible to each other. We don't even greet each other, but in the end is peace (Peace Prehh !!). This family has been to many trials but we fight it as one (we're ONE !!!). When there's a problem, each of us thinks of ways on how to solve the problem. We come up together with one idea, then, that's it ! It's solved ! I love this family so much even though there are times that I hated them much.
This was the next best thing !
I could say this family is great ! But you know there are times that you could say the worst. This family is composed of 6 members. Wanna know the names ? Leandro Lejarde is my stepfather. Sherly Lejarde is my stepmother. Caryl Jane, Maria Coleen Grace and Cherrie Denise Lejarde are my stepsisters.
There are times that this family is into a war (fights), of course you can't avoid misunderstandings. When misunderstandings comes in this family, there are full of backstabbing, murmurs but mostly all of us are like invisible to each other. We don't even greet each other, but in the end is peace (Peace Prehh !!). This family has been to many trials but we fight it as one (we're ONE !!!). When there's a problem, each of us thinks of ways on how to solve the problem. We come up together with one idea, then, that's it ! It's solved ! I love this family so much even though there are times that I hated them much.
This was the next best thing !
Comments