The Life of being A High School Student !
High school is something a "fresh start" for the students who graduated in elementary. As a freshmen of Saint Dominic Savio School, I had this wonderful feeling of studying in a private and a christian institution, having great friends, programs every month and many more. Here at SDLC, I had my first EARTHQUAKE experience ! Uhmm, things that I didn't experience/have when I was in my elementary years.
High school is fun and exciting, but behind these happy moments, you still need to strive hard. Like me, I'm aiming to be a consistent honor student. Even in the midst of difficulties, lack of supplies, I still strive hard just to have high grades and high scores in exams and in summatives. Now I'm still trying to publish my name in this school and still showcasing my talent in singing. But all these are just trials that I have to pass through. I'm trying my best to show everyone that I am worthy of all the things they've been giving.
But still high school is cooooool ! And I'm hoping for more excitements to come !
High School ROCKS !!!
High school is fun and exciting, but behind these happy moments, you still need to strive hard. Like me, I'm aiming to be a consistent honor student. Even in the midst of difficulties, lack of supplies, I still strive hard just to have high grades and high scores in exams and in summatives. Now I'm still trying to publish my name in this school and still showcasing my talent in singing. But all these are just trials that I have to pass through. I'm trying my best to show everyone that I am worthy of all the things they've been giving.
But still high school is cooooool ! And I'm hoping for more excitements to come !
High School ROCKS !!!
Comments