Don't You Forget About Me By Rilene Mae Lejarde


Once a person gets hurt and move on
Expect that they will never be the same
What can you do? Life goes on.
And you don't have to blame

Your eyes met his everyday
But not a single word fumbled
Left him with nothing to say
Makes me feel crumpled

Hurting you was not my intent
Believe me, all has stories behind
All those words I swore and meant
But seeking your presence was hard to find

I wish to be with  you always
It can't be and it's all clear
Tracing back the swift pace
All turned out to ice and sheer

Remember me, please do this
Talk to me just like before
At least I'd feel a bit at ease
And I'll be there for you, that's sure

I love you, I always do
You and I have shared a part
Secretly, we know it's true
Forever always in my heart

P.S. This was dedicated to my best friend who now seemed to have forgotten me. Everything we've shared, I treasured, cherished and kept. If you have gotten to read this, please don't forget me. And that's a plead.
You know who you are.

Rilene ♥ 12/02/13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi, It’s Her Soul Speaking

Life Comes From Life By Rilene Mae Lejarde