Will I Ever See You? By Rilene Mae Lejarde


Will I ever see the sunset with you?
Will I ever see the endless horizon it shows?
Will I ever see the beautiful aura it gives?
Will I ever see the rippling waters in the wide sea?
Will I ever see the exuberant space of heavens and earth?
Will I ever see the enigmatic meaning of each stroke of light?
Will I ever see the hist of the calm atmosphere?
Will I ever see the appricity of the sun that struck you?
Will I ever see the hair blown by a zephyr?
Will I ever see the smile that gleams in your face?
Will I ever see the broad shoulders I will lean on?
Will I ever see the picture of us two?
But will it ever happen to me and you?

A poem full of questions.
A poem full of wonders.
A poem for hopeless romantics.

This poem was dedicated to a guy whom I loved so much but was gone in flash of light.
THE GEEK MUSICIAN :)

Rilene ♥ 07/23/13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't You Forget About Me By Rilene Mae Lejarde

Hi, It’s Her Soul Speaking

Life Comes From Life By Rilene Mae Lejarde