Hi, It’s Her Soul Speaking
oul
What if I wasn’t in her?
Would I be anyone else?
Would I be the same?
I think not
Because I am who I am
I think that even if I was in a
different body
Or had a different name
I’d still be who I am
I’d still have the same likes,
dislikes
I’d still be dramatic
Sappy and everything I am
It will always be me
Cause there will never be anyone
else
No one would ever want to be me
I mean because I’m a mess
Such a mess
I mean, she is a mess
Of course people would think that
I am inside her body
DUH
I’m a free spirit though
My soul wouldn’t change
Wherever this may go
I will always be me
Unless someone could make her see
That there may be people
Who would want to make her be part
Of something she never thought
She could be in
She will be thankful then
And so will I
That finally, there will be
A space for someone like her
And I would love to go back inside
her body
And would want to live once more
Only if…
Only if that happens
But what if not?
What’d happen to her?
Would she waste her life?
Or maybe…
She’ll hope
The only thing she’s good at
Hoping
The last of her resort
Probably her only resort
Because that’s what she is left
Sometimes I wonder
Why couldn’t she just give up?
Ha! Funny
And weird
I wouldn’t be here if she didn’t ask
for another chance
You know what?
She’s suffering
But she’s fighting
I could have left her a long time
ago
But every time she cries
It shoots like a blade in me
Although I can’t be hurt, really
I am no physical being
I’m like her other personality
But she’s unaware of me
I can tell you
She is fucking hopeless
I feel sorry for her
Really, really
I wish it was easy to just leave you
know
But I wouldn’t be alive either if I
wasn’t given a body
I would die
I mean, technically I won’t
Because I am a spirit
But think of me as a parasite
I need a host
But unlike a parasite
I don’t feed on people
I just need a body to live
And unfortunately
I woke up in her body
You think this situation is
familiar?
Yeah, Everyday by David Levithan
God, she loves that book so much
Unlike A, though
I don’t wake up in a different body
everyday
I stay in the same body
Until this body dies
Or so if I decide to leave
Unlike A, I have a gender
Sometimes, I wish to be like A
I might wake up in Park Jimin’s body
Yes, her one and only bias
But you know she’s a hoeyal
To every single member of BTS
I managed to learn some Korean
Because of this madness
Anyway, if I was A
I’d wake up as Aristotle
Mahatma Ghandi
Confucius
All the dead philosophist
And start a zombie apocalypse
To prove our theories
LOL
Or even a club stripper
A frog, maybe?
Who knows?
The possibilities are endless
The only thing I don’t like about
being A
Is that A fell in love
What if that happens to me?
No fucking way
I don’t want to be waking up
A world apart from someone I like
Like I’m in America
And he’s in North Pole
Santa?
OH MY GOD
Scratch that
Why am I talking about A?
Anyway
I just want her to be satisfied with
her life
While I’m here
I mean, who told you spirits are
heartless?
Right, we are
But things happen
Shit things happen
This is like an unexpected
inevitability
I’m feeling for her, yes
I want to see her smile on the last
days of her life
I want to see her be happy for the
rest of her days
If I could just make a miracle for
her
But miracles don’t just happen in a
wish
She has to make it happen
I mean like, hello?
Is someone out there even care for
this woman?
If so, please tell her you care
She’s a bright young lass
She just wants love
Because she lost it
She tried everything
She never stopped trying
She’s tired
Don’t expect a red carpet
And a royal band for you entrance
This isn’t a fucking fairytale
Just barge in, you ass
She’s turning 20 this year
And she hasn’t had her first kiss
Don’t let her die a virgin
I know I’m gonna be dead if she’ll
see this
She can’t do anything anyway ;)
But else, I care for her well-being
I may be just her soul
But I’ve been with her since forever
I know she’ll be thankful for this
And you, bitch
Get your lazy ass off the bed
And do what you want
Right, it’s your soul speaking
I exist, freak
Don’t be terrified
I didn’t do anything stupid
Well, if you count this as one
Sorry
No, really
I’m not sorry
I’m doing you a favor
So shut up and just breathe
This may sound cheesy but
사랑해, you 바보.
Comments