My Past

Great day guys ! Rilene here ! I wanna share something about my past. Wanna know ? Here it is....


          (2006) I aged 7 when my sister died of a bomb explosion. Well, we had a Muslim neighbor, a soldier actually. he was so fool that he had thrown a grenade near his house but it was not switched yet. One day, a friend of hers (also mine, haha !) explored the world (not really, just the barangay). As she explores the place, she saw the grenade and picked it up ! She actually didn't know that it was a bomb. Then, she brought it to my sisters place. They played and accidentally pulled the switch and BOOOOOOOMMM !!!! An explosion ! I last saw her when she was already inside a coffin and looks exactly like a mummy ! Creepy but sad.


          2 years passed...
          (2008) I was 9 years old when my mom started her chemotherapy. Every week she does it. She had to absent from work just for this. Weeks passed, taking the treatment but still her cancer cells are alive, they had no other choice but to take one of her breast (left specifically). She had to stay in the hospital for almost a month ! After a month, the operation was successful ! She stays at home then goes to her doctor for check-ups. As she was having her check-ups, there was once the doctor said that she has also a lung cancer (another cancer =(...). She had suffered many operations and inserted a tube in her lungs. She had intake several medicines but she always vomit it afterwards. Once, she had a hard-time breathing so, we bought tanks of oxygen for her to breathe. I noticed that she was very weak. she wants to rest (in peace). 'Til one day, as we were trying to wake her up, she didn't even sound or opened her eyes. My father immediately called the ambulance. My heart was pounding fast. Afterwards, a call from the hospital, it declared DOA or Dead  On Arrival and there, her life was ended...


         After months.....
         (2008) 10 years old, when my father died because of what they called "Urom". I really don't know why it happened to him . It happened so fast. All I remembered was I was talking to my father last night (it was my last time I spoke to him). I woke up 4:00 am and saw him shaking and his mouth bubbling. I really don't know what to do. All I did was to pray for his safety. I slept and woke up in the shining light seeing him beside me growing paler and paler and until my neighbors declared that he was already dead (how sad).


      You know guys ? Being an orphan is not easy especially at a young age. I always wish to go back to the time when all of this happened. It's really hard to accept when that person is a part of  your life. 
     Oh, I guess I was too emotional, sorry... But I can't really stop my feelings.


   
     That would be all. Until next time.
     Babuuusshhhh !!!


Muaaaahhh !!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't You Forget About Me By Rilene Mae Lejarde

Hi, It’s Her Soul Speaking

Life Comes From Life By Rilene Mae Lejarde