Earthquake Experience
First time EARTHQUAKE experience !
I was really wondering why my chair's shaking. I thought it was just my classmate doing it. But the shaking grows even harder and its really annoying !
I said "Shit! Who was..." I stopped because nobody's doing the shaking.
I was really wondering why my chair's shaking. I thought it was just my classmate doing it. But the shaking grows even harder and its really annoying !
I said "Shit! Who was..." I stopped because nobody's doing the shaking.
My classmates shouted "Earthquake ! Earthquake !" Walls are really shaking !
I was shocked and yeah, I thought I was going to die this day, February 6, 2012 !
I don't actually know what's the exact time but I think it's around 11:30 a.m.
I don't actually know what's the exact time but I think it's around 11:30 a.m.
Well, first times are always GREAT & ENJOYING !
And I'm looking forward for another DISASTER to happen..hahahaha !
-- FirstTimesAreGREAT!:)
Comments